Financial Services Assistant – State Farm Agent Team Member
Full Time in Wayne, PA
- Enthusiastic about the role insurance and financial products play in helping people manage the risks of everyday life, recover from the unexpected, and realize their dreams
- Detail oriented
- Ability to make presentations to potential customers
- Must be available to work the following schedule: Weekdays 9:00AM - 5:00PM Saturdays 9:00AM - 12:00PM Stephen DiOrio has over 30 years of experience in the insurance industry!
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete our application. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent, not with State Farm Insurance Companies. Employees of State Farm agents must be able to successfully complete any applicable licensing requirements and training programs. State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm.
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about insurance options.
- Work with the agent to establish and meet marketing goals.
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
State Farm Insurance Agent located in Wayne, PA is seeking an outgoing, career-oriented professional to join their team. As a State Farm team member for Stephen Diorio - State Farm Agent, you will build and develop customer relationships within the community to promote State Farm products including auto, home and life insurance.
as an agent team member, you will receive...
- Salary plus commission/bonus
- Profit sharing
- Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
- Valuable experience
- Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement within my agency
Join a community of good neighbors
Make a difference in your community every day.
Gain confidence and grow your dream career.
Earn benefits and rewards that are second to none